Movement Animation Tips

So, I’m looking for tips on making animations. I’m completely self taught, and I wanna know how to make animations look realistic, timed correctly, etc.

Mainly, I wanna learn how to make better movement animations as everything I make related to movement is very heavy and slow looking.

If anybody has any videos to watch, or just any aid you can give me that would be very nice.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the reason I need tips is I’m gonna make cutscenes for my game.

1 Like

Hello, @lor5s, if you have some knowledge of Blender, I recommend you to make animations there. I believe they come out smoother than if they are made in Roblox Studio.
You can check out this detailed Blender animation tutorial: Animation for Beginners! (Blender Tutorial) - YouTube

Blender can be very complicated and if you haven’t acquired the basic knowledge of it yet, making animations there might be considerably more difficult. In that case, here is a basic Moon Animator 2 tutorial for studio: Moon Animator 2 Basics - Official Tutorial - YouTube

Good luck with your cutscenes!

2 Likes

Ah, I just really use the default animation editor, I have Moon but I never really got around to using it for some reason, thanks for the tips!

(ps: im not very good in blender whatsoever, I just really know how to model some basic stuff like melee weapons but thats about it lol)