Movement++ - Improved character movement

Download

About

Movement++ is an attempt to make Roblox’s default movement a bit more interesting and better-feeling. A key feature in it are extensions, which are separate modules to do… well… different stuff.

What it looks like

The default, factory-new Movement++ is pretty suitable for all games. It comes with 6 fine-tuned pre-packed extensions. Here’s a video of me showing it off:

Installation

Installation is simple- get the model, drag the script into StarterPlayer > StarterCharacterScripts, delete the model, and you’re good to go.

Adding your own extensions

In the script, there is a folder called Extensions. It contains a module called ExampleExtension. This extension contains some example code. It’s all just normal scripting from there.

Extension Compatibility between R15 and R6

R15 may break with some of the provided extensions. I haven’t tested it yet. If you really want it- just try editing the extension that causes an error. :slight_smile:

Stability Status

Movement++ is derived from tested code, so in theory, if you don’t have scripts that conflict with the character’s joints, you should be good to go and won’t have any problems.

Not much else to really say! Enjoy.

29 Likes

I’ve got this error:

Infinite yield possible on 'Workspace.Cbrrah.StarterPlayer > StarterCharacterScripts:WaitForChild("Humanoid")'