Movement Issue - Is there a way to turn this off?

Simply said, every time I try to move a model around my baseplate, a yellow snapping UI keeps coming up, snapping my model to the closest model or part (or towards my camera…). Why does this keep happening and how can I turn this off?

Note: I forgot to mention but the Studio Tweaks plugin was shut off earlier but the problem still persisted. It isn’t the plugin lol

1 Like

This is the Dragger QoL Improvements Beta Feature. Trust me, you aren’t the only one that didn’t like it. Easy fix, just turn it off in the Beta Features menu.

2 Likes

Thank you! It worked. The only other small thing is that whenever I move the model or part around, it keeps moving up towards my camera (like in the video) without me wanting it to lol. Is there a way to keep it on the ground?

UPDATE: This occurs in all my places. Anything I move will automatically go towards my camera as demonstrated in the video.

Visual demonstration:

It might just be because of the area you’re dragging it in. Try dragging it in an open area, not inside any box or building. Tell me how it goes.

Disregard, didn’t see that latest post.