|| MrDoom’s 3D Clothing Devlog #3 ||

Introduction

Yo, it’s been 2 weeks since I’ve been in ROBLOX Studio doing anything, I just got burnt out and lost a bit of motivation, that’s all, I’m feeling energized again and that crap, I’ve made new 3D Clothing Skins I think like 4 - 5, so with that out of the way time to showcase
( Also I am planning to release this game where you can play as the skins I showcase on October, so I am working on halloween skins early, and the map. ) Also It’s offically been 1 year since I’ve started creating 3D Clothing on ROBLOX, So I made a special skin for that.

Screenshots

Showtime Felix ( 1 Year Anniversary )

Emma ( A Scraped Skin from Months ago that is finally returning )

Candy Ranger ( Halloween Event Skin )

Extras Skins

Middle Skin - MrDoom ( Robot )
Left Skins - Phantoms
Right Skin - Anniversary Skin ( The first skin showcased in this post )
Background Skins - Seen in previous Devlogs

PLEASE READ

ALL THE SKINS I SHOWCASE ON DEVFORUMS OR WORK ON ALONE IN ROBLOX STUDIO IS ALL PUT IN A PACK WHICH IS A FREE MODEL IVE CREATED AND CONSTATNLY UPDATED ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH UNTIL THE END OF 2022, THERE ARE CURRENTLY 33+ SKINS AT THE TIME OF THIS POST
THEY ARE FULLY RIGGED, YOU CAN USE THEM AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS, ROBLOX ANIMATIONS, AND MORE!

4 Likes

Looks neat, I like how each character has their own personality.

Is the clothing made in studio or is it made using external software (ie. blender)?

1 Like

Looks awesome, love the fact it’s different for each character, completed vibes!

1 Like

I use ROBLOX Studio, I use Mesh Packs from toolbox.