MrDoom's 3D Clothing Public Release V2 (For Blocky R6 Not Rthro)

Introduction

Hello Everyone, these past 4 Days I’ve worked on my own custom 3D Clothing Rigs because why not, I’ve been making 3D Clothing for a year now on ROBLOX and improved a lot!, I’m also doing commissions now for very cheap, These Rigs are fully rigged, they are animatable, pose-able, and more, use them for ROBLOX animations if you desire, or even Playable Characters in a Game there’s many possibilities, Now that’s over with I will show screenshots of some of the 3D Clothing there’s 7 Total at the current time of making this post. Also please read everything in this post for the best experience and to know these models better.

ALSO PLEASE TAKE NOTE SOME OF THE RIGS HAS ADDITONAL OUTFITS SOME DOSNT SO DON’T GET CONFUSED FROM THE SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

Screenshots

Ruby ( Geared Up ) Special Skin

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby ( Blueberry Lime burst ) Special Skin

For The Ruby Skins you can change her color scheme to anything you prefer and it will still look nice, change it to red, black, orange, whatever and you still have a nice looking Ruby Skin, I am adding a way to adding Styles of your preference to this skin in the future soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanic (Geared Up)

Inspired by TDS Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scout

Inspired by Arsenal Delinquent, TF2, & TDS Scout

:skull: I forgor the name of her

:skull: I also forgor the name of her

Those Were the 5 Main Skins of the Model and 2 more is left, wanna see them? Either check my previous Devforum posts or go to my Portfolio

And That was it!, You can get the model below and visit my Portfolio below.

Get The Rigs Completely Free Right Here! --------

My Portfolio

6 Likes

Sorry to necrobump!
But absolutely love this aesthetic!
Have there been any more to date or tutorials on creating these?