MrKonvicted | Realistic Builder Portfolio

About Me

Hey there! Are you seeking a quality developer? Because you’re at the right place! I’m an 18 year old builder with now over 5 years of building experience on ROBLOX. Ever since I joined my first ROBLOX studio creation in 2016, I never once looked back. You may or may not have noticed, but I am indeed the one who built and designed the popular horror game “Welcome”.

I specialize and practice realistic building for Horror games, RPG’s and FPS. I also now work well with simulators and can easily adapt to the ‘smooth plastic’ building style. Throughout my time as a developer, I served as the COO for DynamicGames (3k members), Co-owner of Dexus Studios (59k members) and I currently work as “The Architect” for a small group called “Rocket Dreams”.

Services

Building ;
I’m currently looking for a part-time and or one-time development contracts. No matter the project size, I will be able to adapt naturally to its planned building style. I will handle each job as professional as possible and perfectly parallel with its given time restrictions.

Project Management ;
For years now I have divided my time between building maps and planning/supervising projects. I have worked several jobs and all have become successful. For each game, I work extremely well and efficiently as a project manager and planner. I present optimistic ideas that help bind a team together.

Showcase

Here are a few examples of my work created throughout the years ; Incomplete

Welcome

Pictures coming soon!
Play it here ; Welcome - Roblox

Current Projects

New York City Subway

National Emergency ; NATIONAL EMERGENCY - Singleplayer - Roblox
New York City Street

Emergency

Calastar Hospital

Rosebridge Hospital

unnamed

Residential

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 5.04.33 PM
Gas station: RaZr_Golden's Place Number: 28 - Roblox
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 3.02.41 PM

Industrial

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 4.04.24 PM|5Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 5.09.32 PM|471x500 71x260, 100%

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 5.22.05 PM

Terminated Projects

CounterStrike Themed Map

Mall Project

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 1.38.42 PM
)

Ability ; I can replicate onto ROBLOX any photo of a real life building that is shared with me.

I am always open to trying different building styles ; Western, Military, etc.

Availability

I am available for 2-4 hours per day. This may fluctuate due to online schooling or family needs.

You can contact me at any time of the day, and I’m open to creating specific time slots for projects.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I undervalue my work to enable any group, big or small, to afford my services. I price my builds depending on its design, scale and complexity and the cost per hour is low. Prices on smaller projects will be affordable and reasonable for everyone.

I accept payment in ROBUX, but I will agree to USD if needed. I prefer payments via group funds.

Contact

You can contact me by ;

Developer Forum - @MrKonvicted
Roblox - MrKonvicted
Discord - Konvicted#3151
Twitter - @MrKonvictedRBLX

My moto: "It’s gotta be perfect"

Thanks for considering my Portfolio!

15 Likes