MrSprinkleToes - will create a discord server for your community!

message me on the forum if you want a server, we can figure out how to DM from there
currently only accepting robux as payment!

Do you want a Discord server? Perhaps for your Roblox game development studio? Or a fan club? But you don’t know how to go about it, how to set up permissions, bots, etc.? Well you’ve come to the right guy! I’ll create any Roblox-related discord for you / your community!

I’ve created a few Discord servers so far. One of my recent ones was for @Aedificate .

If you are interested, just DM me on Discord or message me here on the devForums! My Discord is MrSprinkleToes#7808

I don’t really have a specific price for this, just offer whatever you’d like really.

Thanks for reading!

12 Likes

He works constantly to make me happy, could not appreciate him enough!!!

2 Likes

May I ask what sort of features your discord servers have? Permissions/bots seems a little bit broad.

2 Likes

I really wouldn’t say they offer anything special, but it seems that some people may struggle when creating a Discord server. (Atleast that’s what people tell me) So I’ve decided to use my knowledge of Discord to help others!

How much it cost

How much would you want in your Discord server?

Still accepting jobs!

So many users know how to set up their servers with Discord so this service would seem pointless and to op.

1 Like

If you feel you know how to set up a discord, then don’t hire me. I’ve seen that many of people actually are not very good at setting up discords, so I am here to help. So many users don’t know how to set up their servers.

I don’t believe charging someone is considered helpful.

Exactly how can you brand a server to be affliciated with roblox?

What makes your service different from YouTube tutorials like this?

3 Likes

Making discord servers is just a hobby for me, if someone wants a discord server and is willing to support me then they can. Or they can just look it up like I’m sure the majority of people do, I have no problems with someone searching online how to do it. I don’t mean to offend anybody by charging for this, and I’m not asking for a lot of money. If someone wants one I’d only ask for a small amount of robux

Hypothetically speaking say I were interested in your service. Realizing with little information provided i’d lowball your service for 10 robux, would you accept my offer?

If not what’s the minimum you would consider?

1 Like

I’d accept 10! Really I’d accept mostly anything, minimum probably 5 robux.

1 Like

Also along with me creating your server for you, you can message me and I will provide services to fixing your server if you run into any problems free of any additional charge.

Gee, reading all the replies must hurt. Some users don’t know how to set up discord bots or a server correctly. If I didn’t know how to set one up correctly I would come to you, @MrSprinkleToes. I would strongly suggest hiring him if you don’t know how to set one up correctly.

3 Likes

Oh thank you SO much. It did put me down a bit reading the other replies. Thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes