Muichiruu | Illustrator

Here is a recent gamepass icon commission!

Your’re really talented! Really, I hope you can get in contact with me and I can give my opinion and also I would be glad if you can teach me, say me where I can learn how to be like that!

I’m trying to expand my-self deepest, I’m already a Programmer and a 3D Artist and I’m doing free commissions right now, so if you need something you can say it without no doubt!

PD: I loved your artwork, I would say that I can pay 1.5K just for an icon (1K more) for your style and I like to keep the things basic and not too detailed, that’s what I like too.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well, I plan to write a Procreate tutorial very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it.

Honestly, though, there are many ways to learn. Personally, I’ve learned through looking at the top designers around the world. Platforms such as Dribbble or the illustration category on Behance can really help with inspiration to find an art style you really like.

2 Likes

Hiya!
What’s your discord tag again?
I’m looking for some more Gui’s from you for some more things!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

You can inspire people to enter on the Development world as a UIs Designer with your awesome style, mood and personality!

1 Like

This is one of the best portfolio’s I’ve ever seen on #collaboration:portfolios for a long long time.

You listed your price and time estimates with a lot of showcases, an excellent example for the community to follow.

I’m very impressed with your work and portfolio.

We’ll be in touch.

1 Like

I honestly love making posters. Here are two of my recent ones! They will be used for my game

Hey guys! I have changed my username from KawaiiX_Jimin to muichiruu!

Your work with Vectors are really impressing, and I’m agreed with @RuizuKun_Dev.

Keep the hard work men! Sometime all your effort will have a huge benefit in the future.

1 Like

I highly would recommend mj for UI work. Mj has done a lot of very nice looking GUI’s for a product called SmartOrders that @sasial and myself own, and you can see those in the commissions tab. Very prompt and fast, kind and great UI, would highly suggest you hire them.

1 Like

New commission!

More examples of my lineless style with avatars!

1 Like

special illustration for the current Covid-19 situation! Stay at home, let’s do our part!

I’m still open for commissions! got alot of free time in my hands due to covid-19.:sneezing_face::star_struck:
Contact me on discord to discuss :point_down:t3::point_down:t3:

corgipuff 彡#6437

3 Likes

Been learning how to do logos.

3 Likes

Commission for @phenomizonalt !

Hello! I love your work, and would love to commission you for some UI work! I tried to send a friend request on discord, but it was erred. If you could add me at rosscko#7637 or send me a fixed that that would be great!

Gamepass icon commission for @DominatingLegacy!

1 Like

Just commissioned Muichiruu tonight. They were really quick to work on my illustration and did an incredible job. It came out better than I expected and I highly recommend others to commission Muichiruu if you want high quality illustrations.

1 Like

Commission for @FearMeIAmLag!

Full game UI + Product and badge icons for @Vozcom! This is by far my proudest and I’m extremely happy to share it here.

1 Like