Musical Piece I wrote, feedback appreciated!

For those who are just here for the piece, here it is:

Background

This piece I wrote was inspired by stories of ancient myths and legends, hence the writing in the beginning. It also takes inspiration from bits of Irish Folk music to help build the atmosphere with breaks between long crescendos and intense moments as a sort of transition.

The piece is meant to help visualize a hero’s stories and their legacy, symbolized by the writing effects in the background.

I plan on using this for a game of some kind sometime, but in the meantime I want to get some feedback on this. Any an all feedback is welcome.

Rate The Piece (1 being the worst, 10 being the best)

0 voters

2 Likes

I really love the use of SFX, in this case the writing effect, it really creates the mood and atmosphere of the piece. The music itself fits the idea of ancient myths and legends quite well, such as the specific scales and chord progressions you’ve used.
Only suggestion I can make it mixing the strings a bit better so they don’t sound out of place. And to be very picky, I’d suggest panning the violins to the left as that is a typical orchestral setup (from audience view).
Great job overall!

2 Likes

I like it. It does get an Irish vibe for sure. I could see this in a dark RPG game. It almost sounds too good for roblox.

1 Like

This is super good for args like salad authority, I’m gonna use it for my game and credit you

1 Like