Musical Showcase + UGC Showcase

Musical Showcase Background

So, as an opener to this I thought I’d give background to my idea: My original idea was to come up with an idea on how to showcase my musical ability but make it pleasing for people to see it. One of the most popular/easiest methods is creating a post with a bunch of MP3’s to showcase their music… I’ve done it before but I wanted to expand off that. In short, bouncing ideas back and forth with my friend @SBTechh, we decided to go with hiring a bunch of builders through the Talent Hub.
The idea of hiring various people came about with a "if we showcase my music, I could pay my friends to build me something to go off each one but what if I turn it into an all-around showcase?

Making it Come to Life

Surprisingly a lot more people than I ever imagined would apply applied to the job offer. Under a week I had completed 8 showcase boxes, my goal was for 8 but wasn’t planned to be finished for a month; we were ahead of schedule. As of currently writing this, there are roughly 13 boxes completed with more on the way.

Future Plans

I do believe this idea is new, I’ve personally never seen a showcase built/shown in this way in my 10 years on the platform. I have so many more ideas (such as an art gallery for artists with music to play when you click the painting) for this showcase but I also know I should pause & see what people actually think of this idea and whether it’s worth pushing forward with it or not.

Feedback?

I do not consider myself a developer to any extent so if there is any feedback from those with more experience it’d be very much appreciated! Feedback on the direction of the builds, the overall idea, the way it was executed, etc would be appreciated! Or just general feedback on your thoughts of the showcase whether you’d like to see more or not!

The Place

For those curious (and who read to the bottom, thanks), you can find the showcase here - World of Music (Talent Showcase) - Roblox
Once again, any feedback at all will be appreciated, thank you!

7 Likes