MusicMaker (NEW ROBLOX PLUGIN Make beautiful sounds and music to your game eazy!)

Welcome to MusicMaker v1.0!!

DOWNLOAD⏬ - v1.0 BETA

What Is MusicMaker?
MusicMaker is plugin for roblox studio to make sounds and music to your game eazy with this plugin your game can be better!

Why MusicMaker?
Because MusicMaker is an original idea and the plugin is updated every few days to something better, musicmaker is the best!

What MusicMaker Offer?

1. Nice UI
    1. Good Animations
    1. Great Plugin Source
    1. Help for bugs and more (replay here)

EXAMPLES:

if you have any bugs replay here!
i try to fix it or help you!

1 Like

You know, it would be enlightening to hear the music one can make with the plugin. The video didn’t play anything.

And, if i understood correctly, the plugin is for making music. What makes this a viable option against other DAWs like FL Studio or Ableton?

2 Likes

this plugin is for roblox studio and make the sounds inside the sounds files in seconds
this plugin is updated every day

It’s a plugin for the music, right? So instead of showing the UI, please show the music!!

And also if you want a feedback do not make it for sale… Me for example, I can’t afford it…

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem worth the value to me, all macs now come with garageband for free which is a dimmed down version of logic pro which works for everybody, if you don’t have a spare mac there are also window DAWS that are feasible. Or even that, all iPhones/Ipads can have garageband.

2 Likes