Musketfall | Professional Environment Artist

Thanks! It means a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can definitely vouch! He is an amazing builder and has proven that tons of times over.

1 Like

A really-really good developer! He makes very good assets, builds and designs for the group I co-lead. Really recommended! (Sorry for the late reply! :grin:)

1 Like

Very nice portfolio mate; I love the building atmosphere/style

Some of this work is outstanding. Not my style however this really impresses me.

My group and I are searching for a builder to help with our sci-fi lobby. You seem more than capable! I sent you a friend request in Discord in hopes that you will consider this position!

Discord: @DerpyMcDerpell#7788
More info: [CLOSED] Looking for a Sci-Fi Lobby Builder (Short-Term)

A good builder to work with, best through leadership and solving problems. All I can say is that he is a good builder and a kind person.

1 Like

Commissions have been opened again!

1 Like

Forgot to comment:

Commissions have been closed!

1 Like

Possibly interested in hiring you when your open,

JCS#4557

Update

• Added new projects showing off my new style and my more detailed, recent work.

Update on Commission Status

• Current commissions are close to being finished, meaning they may be reopening within a few weeks.
2 Likes

Hey, although you’re not open at the moment, could I still contact you in regards to potentially hiring you when you’re available? It would be a small-ish interior only map. I’d like to talk to you about it if you’re willing. Thanks.

Of course!
DMs are always open whether its just to conversate or for business enquiries.

2 Likes

Commission Status

Closed again.

Commissions have been closed again.

The best builder I’ve ever worked with. Not only does he have great communication, but he also maintains reasonable prices and provided me with a perfect industrial build I envisioned. I would absolutely recommend and vouch.

2 Likes

Quick update note

Added website portfolio.

Commission status

Commissions have been - for the most part - permanently halted due to school and current long-term positions, this does not mean I will shut down my portfolio.

1 Like

Hired him for my upcoming SCP RP game, built the whole site following the part limit ( under 35K )

Definitely going to hire him again for future updates, definitely 11/10

1 Like

Absolutely no clue how I haven’t vouched for Musket yet, but he’s currently working for my group, Artic’s Special Containment Procedures Foundation as Head of 3D Modeling & Building, and I’ve got to say, he does a hell of a job. Prices are totally reasonable and is a great person all around. Very enjoyable to work with, and would recommend - 11/10!

1 Like

Amazing Dev, will take what he’s given and exceed your expectation. He’s great to work and a positive atmosphere follows.

1 Like