My 3D Modeling Portfolio

About Me

Hello! I’m AkkiCheu, you can just call me Akki! :smiley_cat:

I’m a 3D Modeler with around 6 months of experience, at this moment i mostly tend to focus on accesories since my goal is to one day become a UGC creator, but I am branching out into modeling buildings and other types of objects. Some of my work is to be featured in an upcoming roleplay game, Roseville City.

Showcase

Here are a few of my UGC concepts and models i’ve made ^^

UGC Concepts

Commissions

Recent Models

Buildings

Sets

Availability

On weekdays I am able to work around 4 hours in the afternoon, and on weekends I’m available for a majority of the day.

My time zone is GMT

Payment

At the moment my prices range anywhere between 150 robux for smaller models to 1000+ for larger ones.

Unfortunately I only take Robux payments right now, whether it be through my group shirts (30% Roblox tax fee included in price) or your group funds are up to you.

Payment

You can contact me here on the developer Forum, Discord (AkkiCheu#9579) Or my Twitter! (https://twitter.com/AkkiCheu)

Thank you for looking through my portfolio! I hope you’ll consider commissioning me for any modeling needs you may have ^^

A few notes
-I will not be doing gun or pet commissions, though i can still do other types of weapons

(Edits are from me updating examples)

12 Likes

How much are pirate ship, animal, and weapon models?

1 Like

It really depends on the complexity of what you want ^^

I would love to hire you! I’ve sent you a request on Discord, sun⭒#4464