My 8th Commissioned Logo! Feedback Appreciated!

I’m sure he was implying the price would be in the thousands range. Why else would he include the number?

1 Like

He included the number to create a logical bridge between intermediate GFX and scripting prices.

Also if he didn’t include a number they would’ve been better of not replying at all.

1 Like

I feel like you should have made it vector.

1 Like

You did offend the designer though. Just adding “no offense” does not magically make your hurtful statement less hurtful.

1 Like

I’m not being hurtful by saying the truth? It is just a circle with an L in the middle. How else would you describe it?

1 Like

By saying “no offense”, I’m indicating my response is not meant to be harsh criticism but my personal opinion.

1 Like

“Why would you pay so much for just an L with a circle in the middle.”
That is demeaning the designer’s work by oversimplifying it. What if you told a builder, “why would anybody commission you for a bunch of blocks put together?”

1 Like

I’m being realistic, it is a circle with an L in the middle. How else can anyone describe it? I’m sure it took more effort than how I’m describing it (as I said in my first post if you read it), but in the end it is a circle with an L.

1 Like

These logos are lovely :pinching_hand: :heart:!
Try using better colors those (black and gold is too common)

1 Like

It’s all about worth to the customer. The Nike logo is a simple tick, but it’s worth millions of dollars. Sometimes the simplest of designs get paid the most. Regarding the logo, I like it, but not sure if it’s just me but the circle isn’t a perfect one and feels slightly wider than it is tall.

3 Likes

Thank you! Unfortunately it really was not my choice, the client directed everything practically.

Ahh in that case try making some og ui art for to show us i really want to see your talents

1 Like

Ok since, there is a bit of a debate in the bottom. This logo is far from what I consider my best work.

I have made other posts about my logos: My first ever commissioned logos, feedback appreciated and My 6th Logo/Thumbnail - #13 by SuspendedIQ

These logos were cheaper than this, and I believe I should have sold these for much higher prices.

@ComplicatedParadigm I recommend to check this out, as this is probably the peak of my everday work.

WOW :smiley:!
These are great especially the first one what software do you use?

1 Like

Photopea! Remeber these were before I discovered better lighting and shades, which I now use in my future commissions. The pyramid one was for a friend, and was somehow my favorite one, even though it was more no price. I have no regrets though!

ill def try out that.
You have any tuts where you learned to use it?

1 Like

I used GFX comet! He does not really use Photopea but an application very similar. Practically the same.

ok thanks for the channel i’ll check him out.

1 Like

Looks nice! I like the first one.

1 Like

Thanks! Tell me, how much would a logo at that cost be sold for?