My 8th Commissioned Logo! Feedback Appreciated!

If you have saw my previous posts, you would know that I am a new beginner in logo design. As I continue on my pathway of commissions I realized that my logos were not as all advanced.

Particulary, I do much more things with the logo I am working on if I chose to work creatively. This logo was completely directed by the client. I would have put more into it, but I am still proud on how it looks. I feel like I should have charged more than 20 robux but he was my friend and was just starting his own studio.

There are two versions of the logo: Blue Red, Classic

Heres the classic version:

Blue Red Version

As you finish off reading this post, I need your help! I am not sure what to charge people from logos like this. I was given 20-25 robux for this one. It took me 2-4 hours to make, because I had some difficulty communicating with the client. Should I make my logos more expensive?

Thank You! Feedback would honestly be very appreciated!

10 Likes

I apologize for the Blue Red logo bad quality, my pc was a bit down today, and I just altered it for fun!

1 Like

Love the logo! Very nicely done and the colour pallet matches well.

As for the prices, I’d take a few minutes to look at others portfolios for graphic design and see how much they are charging, then you can match your prices with what you think is reasonable.

Good work!

2 Likes

Most people are selling logos for about 250-500 robux. Since yet I am a new logo designer, and I am still learning new skills, I will start selling for about 50 to 100 robux for each logo. Thank you for liking it, and I will not disappoint in the future!

3 Likes

The pink and blue work amazingly well together! :clap:. As for payment, you are new to this so maybe try 100 to 150. The price could vary depending on how long or how hard it’s going to be

2 Likes

Don’t undersell yourself. I don’t know what it’s like in the gfx space but intermediate scripters go for about 3k

3 Likes

Looks very nice! But your prices are way too cheap, consider raising it to 75 minimum.

2 Likes

I love these, especially the golden one! If you spent about 2-4 hours on them and you actually did a lot of work, then you definitely need to ask for more! 20-25 robux is nothing for these beauties!

2 Likes

They didn’t say that it should be worth 3K.

I’ve paid around 5 dollars for someone who could rig 10+ characters, have proper lighting/background props with detailed shadows and water reflections. 3K for GFX and I would sorta expect something that looks better than real life.

1 Like

They implied it would be worth around 3K.

1 Like

No they implied that intermediate levels of scripting is around 3K. They’re also implying that you can use your own knowledge on intermediate GFX prices to determine where the price of it should be, so you don’t undersell yourself.

It’s all there in their reply.

1 Like

I’m sure he was implying the price would be in the thousands range. Why else would he include the number?

1 Like

He included the number to create a logical bridge between intermediate GFX and scripting prices.

Also if he didn’t include a number they would’ve been better of not replying at all.

1 Like

I feel like you should have made it vector.

1 Like

You did offend the designer though. Just adding “no offense” does not magically make your hurtful statement less hurtful.

1 Like

I’m not being hurtful by saying the truth? It is just a circle with an L in the middle. How else would you describe it?

1 Like

By saying “no offense”, I’m indicating my response is not meant to be harsh criticism but my personal opinion.

1 Like

“Why would you pay so much for just an L with a circle in the middle.”
That is demeaning the designer’s work by oversimplifying it. What if you told a builder, “why would anybody commission you for a bunch of blocks put together?”

1 Like

I’m being realistic, it is a circle with an L in the middle. How else can anyone describe it? I’m sure it took more effort than how I’m describing it (as I said in my first post if you read it), but in the end it is a circle with an L.

1 Like

These logos are lovely :pinching_hand: :heart:!
Try using better colors those (black and gold is too common)

1 Like