My accout hering deleted?

Hello Developers,

I got this messages from roblox and i agreeed on what he sayd what should i do ??

8 Likes

This means they are going to give you a robux credit for an item you previously bought that was taken down. By agreeing, you said that you didn’t know the item was against the TOS when you bought it.

6 Likes

that means i dont get banned???

2 Likes

I NETTED TO PAY REAL LIFE MONEy?

1 Like

what happenent after i agrree???

1 Like

Basically, something you owned got deleted, if you were to press “I agree” just like someone else, you didn’t know it was against TOS and will get compensation for it. You wont get banned.

4 Likes

I’m not at all surprised you’re confused about this.

This is another example of poor design by Roblox for something that should otherwise be informative and reassuring.

Instead you get a scary message asking you to agree to something otherwise face TERMINATION!!!

Also official agreements and information really shouldn’t be through a messaging system, this just makes it easier for people to phish / scam others.

4 Likes

You might receive this message if an avatar item you purchased (say, a shirt) got deleted or moderated. If so, Roblox will give you your Robux back.

Just accept the agreement and wait a few days. After this short period, you’ll receive another message with the details of your compensation.

2 Likes

I remember when I first got this message, I was super confused lol. They really need to change that up so they don’t scare anyone thinking “Oh, my account is getting terminated!!”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.