My anti-exploit was leaked

My anti-exploit was leaked, some guy on discord leaked my Anti-Exploit so what do I do now?

Proof That They Leaked [If Needed]:

Anti Exploit Stuff:
-Client Sided

Well, it is leak so is there a way to fix that?

Then rewrite it and don’t put it on the client side? It is impossible for clients to leak server scripts because their bytecode is not replicated to clients.

7 Likes

You can just convert your current system, which I believe is entirely localized, to the Server.

Placing a script in ServerScriptService will make it completely invisible to exploiters, due to anything there not replicating to the client.

Server-Scripts’ bytecode is also not sent to the client, so it can’t be compiled either.

It’s not really that easy, though. Many exploits just change things clientside, so the server can’t actually see that the property has changed, so they have to see if there’s effects of that property being changed.

I know how but how do I do it make it server sided.

Exploiters have access to anything that can be seen by a player, this includes Localscripts and builds. They can’t access the source code of serverscripts however.

1 Like

I was referring to the anti-exploit script itself and it’s placement, keep it in ServerScriptService and the client can’t do anything at all, the service’s functions are useless to it completely too.

Even if you place a server-script in workspace exploiters can see it, but not it’s source, because of the bytecode not replicating.

We can’t tell you how to make a specific script server-sided without providing the source. And conversion is made even more complicated as you may be utilizing methods that only work on the client.

Edit: It appears you left the pastebin link viewable and the source code is visible to us. (mb)
But following that, you’re have to register every single player using game:GetService("Players").PlayerAdded. And instead of renderstepped I recommend a loop or heartbeat.

Can I provide the source in DMS, Since I don’t know how to convert it.

Bacon, please do not start with this. We all know you did not make that anti-exploit you copied it off of YouTube. I suggest you dont scam groups in the future as that script is a legit copy of a script I found in a YouTube video called how to script and Anti Exploit.

This is not the correct category for this topic.