"My Audios" Shows audios I don't own

I am trying to look for some audios that I found but It shows audios owned by groups that are not in my inventory
Image of the “My Audio” Tab in Toolbox

Image of the Audio for example V6 being off sale and not in my inventory

Expected behavior

I expect there to be only the audios that are in my inventory and not group owned ones as there is a Group Audio tab in the Creations Tab.

6 Likes

Another developer experienced this too with the “My Models” tab, where group models were in their “inventory” when they were not.

4 Likes

This happens across all asset types. IIRC if it’s created by a group you are in that you have upload permissions for (be it owning the group, or in a role that can upload) it will appear in the studio toolbox

This has been known for a while (Toolbox contains other users' group assets under the 'Inventory' category) and, based on the generic “Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.” from the Roblox staff member, it’s unclear if this is an intentional change or not.

Regardless if it was intentional, I can 100% agree it’s a horrible move.

4 Likes

I do not have this issue with all assets. It only occurs with only audios.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Hey @watamelnKalashnikov, thanks for reporting this! We have a fix for this that should come out middle of next week, will keep you posted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @watamelnKalashnikov, could you restart Studio (if you have it open) and check if this issue still happens for you?

No longer having the issue thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.