My build from roblox is coming out as gray in blender

So I am making a GFX, and I used dobdev’s asset pack because im not good with building, but when I try to import that,

Studio:
it comes out as gray, idk why.

1 Like

Hi! It looks like you haven’t added any lights to your blender scene. Lighting from Roblox Studio does not import into blender, and you will have to place light sources again. However, for something like this I would recommend using an HDRI. Here is a tutorial from FlippedNormals, explaining how to setup a HDRI in blender 2.8.

Alternatively you could place light sources manually. To bring in a light press shift+A and navigate to “Lights”, but I would recommend using an HDRI. Here is another tutorial on lighting.

1 Like

Hello! I have added lights, if there werent any lights then eveeything would be black, also theres a shadow so yeah, but maybe there wasnt enough light, ill add morw lights when im back home.

Try changing to one of these, top right of the viewport image

Hey, recently when I tried to export an object from Roblox studio to blender the color changes to gray and I think it’s because of the new Roblox studio update so I hope they fix it.
And I don’t think it’s a blender bug because it was fine till yesterday.

1 Like

Do the mountains and trees use textures or just colors? Because from what I can see in the picture, is that the trees have a color gradient.

Hello! I have tried importing everything one by one, it still comes out as gray.

1 Like

So the problem was the scene, I tried importing another one and it came out good, dont really know why, most likely because every item was an union.