My cafe | Exterior almost done

What theme I’m going for:
I’m trying to make it a semi low-poly build. That will be welcoming to customers. I’m thinking of re-coloring it to make it more modern. I also could do the landscape a bit better.

What I could improve:
Well, I don’t really know how to do landscaping. But that’s the only thing I can think of to make this build look better. I could add some rocks, and sand maybe. And, if I try hard enough maybe a waterfall? I feel like I could of done better on the trees, and landscaping as a whole. The dock isn’t as a pictured it also. I don’t know how I could improve the dock.

Picture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks for the feedback, if you have time to give some! Have a wonderful day everyone. Also, sorry for making another thread, I just didn’t want to reply to the same one. I also wanted to add some tags into this post!

My feedback would be to reduce the amount of trees, it is a bit dark around there under them. But anyways, the building design looks like it is well coming together; keep up the good work! :upside_down_face:

Thank you, I’m thinking of doing lighting soon! :smiley:

Alright, I hope this goes well! :100:

Thank you! Have a wonderful evening.

Thank you, if you ever need help, just contact me again! :sweat_smile: I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Will do, actually I’m thinking of learning programming also. Where would be a good place to start?

That looks great so far, keep up the great work!

Suggestions:

• Add more leaves to the bottom of the tree of shorten the bottom part of the tree, the leaves look way too high and strange in a way for a tree to be shaped in such a way.

• Add something at the bottom of the plateform that can be half realistic, it looks like it a floating building on top of water, you could try adding an actual island of sand and grass or parts that support the model.

• Add a pathway to the building itself, this could be stones or just a complete pathway.

• Add railing to the edges of the model, this will help make it more realistic and help contribute to what you are trying to build from your imagination.

• To get more of a modern look, you could try adding more greys, whites, and blacks to the build. This is a common used colour range to today’s style of exterior design.

Kinda plain and you used low-poly trees and made an High-Poly kinda cafe.

I understand you are going for low poly, but try and remove the trees from the front of your build and replace it with shrubs or other smaller themed greenery. Trees really confine the exterior of the build and darken the surrounding area. To provide the front of your building with light and luxurious space, relocate the trees to another spot on the map.

the trees don’t look natural, try reducing the amount of them, dif size variation and rotate a few