My car is slippery and stops out of nowhere when the steering wheel is pointing straight forward

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)

You may then include any further details.

Hello guys! This is my second post I’ve made on this platform and I need help.
So far I haven’t been able to find a solution to my problem.

I have got 2 seperate problems.

First one is that my car is slippery on turning even when the friction of the wheels are set to 2.

Second problem is that when I turn my steering wheel the other way, the moment it passes by the 0 degrees mark my entire car abruptly stops even with my gas to the full.
I believe these 2 problems are linked where it starts with my steering wheel when the car abruptly stops and then I start sliding on the ground

Here is a video showcasing the 2 problems:

Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Don’t actually use the wheels to move the vehicle

2 Likes

well, I have actually found a solution by now. Thanks tho

2 Likes