My current projects and games!

Hello!

My online name is oreoman241 you can call me oreoman or oreo.

I currently working on my project called Oreomanโ€™s Games. Which I have two games that are produced by it. One of them is an obby while the other is a cart ride game.

I am planning on spending robux to advertise the games and make them become stable with players.

I have published two games:

[:crown: [UPDATE] Fun Easy Obby! :crown:]

[:crown: [NEW] Cart ride into Flopa!:crown:]

Here is how you play Fun Easy Obby

• To play Fun Easy Obby, it is quite simple. When you first join, you will be spawned at stage one and you should see the donation board, the gamepasses, etc. You will follow the arrow and proceed to begin the obby. If you fail to make it past any stage, you will be brought back to the stage you left off at. This game is extremely straightforward, and I doubt someone will have trouble playing it.

Here is how you play cart ride into Floppa

• To play cart ride into Floppa, you will first have to make your way after joining to the starting point of the cart ride. You should see a button near the track that is green. You need to click it ONE time for it to spawn in. After it spawns, you will hop on it and click the red bar to activate the cart. Then, to increase the speed of the cart, you have to click the arrows (forward = faster; back = slower). You donโ€™t want to increase the speed too fast, or the cart may overshoot a turn and fall off. When you finish the cart ride, you will be awarded by a badge and remain at the end.

If you have any issues with the game or have questions or concerns, feel free to contact me right here on the devfourm and Iโ€™ll answer within 1-5 days.