My Current Showcases In One Post

Hello!, So I decided to Make A Post Showing My Recent nature showcases Ect & Asking Of What Yall Think In General. All In One Go. - So I’d like some suggestions, criticism, & In General Things You Like From Them/Feedback So I can Continue Improving My Game Design/Graphic Design!

You may Check Them Out Here: ( I will List The Lag level & Screenshots With The Games.

Rocky Garden (Extreme For Low End PC’s & Phones.)

Sunny Forest Realm (Extreme Lag For Low End PC’s & Phones.)

Photorealism Experiment ( no lag)

Windy Mountain Realm (Medium Lag Fine At 1 graphics)

Wherl Park (Medium Lag)

All Criticism - Suggestions - Feedback Is Highly Appreciated & Will Help Me In The Future With Architecture & Graphic Design.

9 Likes

Hey,

I haven’t visited the games yet but from what I can see on the pictures I can just say the best. And not only the building/modeling is great but even the pictures you took from your work. I love the way those shadows hide some parts of the grass and the sunrays on the 2nd picture.
To be honest I’m not the biggest fan of growing grass but I think you did a great job with it.

• Cheerful
5 Likes

EDIT: UPDATE ON SHOWCASES

Most Of These Showcases Were Made Private As I Am Remaking them. Over At My Twitter @british_ex

1 Like

Amazing, great use of skyboxes. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Very detailed and realistic! I could definitely tell you put a lot of hard work and effort to it. Well done! Keep up the good work!