My Developer Forum is Absolutely Broken

So basically my Dev Forum is unusable and I can’t Click on anything, Post on anything, Or scroll down at all. It has even resorted to me going into inspect element and deleting a file to even give my self a slight amount of wiggle room to be able to click my notifications but even then its impossible to scroll down. This has been happening since about 3 days since I went for vacation and had my computer off for a couple weeks. I don’t know if this could have been related to that in any way or if a windows 11 error has been occurring for all Dev Forum user’s in the past week but its the most annoying glitch I have ever encountered with my experience on the Dev Forum by far.

I can’t Click on anything, Post on anything

So the only reason why I was able to post this was because I was able to inspect element and delete a file named somewhere along the lines of Data Loading?

I don’t have any videos of this error because if I were to I would not be able to post this if I did. Just please direct me to somewhere because I’m sure this is happened to a lot of other users. Thanks for reading all this…:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

what browser do you use and are you on a pc or a laptop

2 Likes

Google Chrome and I’m on PC Why?

2 Likes

This cannot be investigated without technical detail. Be more specific, what did you need to delete (take screenshots)? Has this happened more than once, does it happen consistently? Screenshot anything wrong in the dev console and verify there’s nothing sensitive in it before you share it.

2 Likes

yes there are a lot of error’s inside the website which ones may you be referencing to because all I can share is this strange broadcast

4 Likes

You could download the forum desktop app, that may fix it.

You could clear all your cookies which could also possibly fix the issue.

You could, as someone said, switch browsers.

3 Likes

I’m on PC and I am using Google Chrome and I can’t replicate this issue

3 Likes

Actually, the WHOLE forum is buggy on ALL devices in ALL browsers.

So first of all, problem with uploading media from my phone…
On Google, there is a chance, that when picking any file, I will get redirected to DevForum with the file not being there.
On Mi Browser, I can’t upload media, or it will open my camera roll.

Second of all, if I temporary lose connection, it will redirect me back to the last page I visited before, if I clicked to see any topic. It will not finish loading the page!

Third of all, video scrapping.
I made a topic about this before.

So basically, if you love a topic so much, videos will scrap.
Personally, it’s happening mostly on this topic:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-is-the-most-hilarious-thing-you-have-ever-seen-while-developing/2195388

Fourth of all, there is a chance for me when writing a post, it will not let me, because of "This draft is being edited in another window. Even when I didn’t opened any browser except the one I am using.

And last of all, 502 gateway error.
So… Maybe they have server problems, but the outages are more frequent than Roblox outages…
Sometimes, I can visit the DevForum, but I will later get the 502 error.

5 Likes

Sometimes it makes phones crash! Yes, browser won’t respond, it will take like 1GB of RAM before doing so, and then you will have to hard restart.

3 Likes

Do you still experience this issue?

3 Likes

For my issue, it has been fixed! I don’t know OP’s

1 Like

For me, it′s unknown. It happens randomly, but I think it is fixed.

EDIT: It is.