My developer portfolio

About Me

Hello, my name is GioTrev and I am a roblox developer who specializes in scripting.
I’ve been working with Roblox Studio since early 2020 and during this time I’ve had the opportunity to learn and accumulate a lot of experience, which allowed me to create a lot of projects and also publish my own game. Most notably, I am the creator of One Piece Pirate’s Legend, a remake of the game ‘One Piece Golden Age’ by vetexgames, which I solo developed over the course of 9 months.

Other info about me

I am formally studying computer science and I have worked with these languages:

-HTML/CSS/JavaScript: website frontend development.

-C/C++: creation of procedural programs (C), Objected Oriented programs (C++), usage of simple and complex data types, usage of TCP and UDP sockets (C), creation of custom protocols based on UDP and TCP (C) and more.

-Assembler: usage of hc08pgm to program chips of the MC68HC08 family

-Java: usage of UDP and TCP procotols, creation of custom communication protocols, graphics with JavaSwing and JavaFX, development of native android apps using AndroidStudio.

-Php/MySql: Along with HTML/CSS/JS to create websites in communication with databases.

-Python: For fun little projects aimed to automate boring games on Roblox (ups).

HERE ARE SOME THINGS I HAVE WORKED ON (ROBLOX ONLY)

Original trailer of my One Piece game:
OPPL 2021 TRAILER (youtube.com) (old)

yt video showcasing haki in my one piece game (old)
OPPL HAKI SHOWCASE!!! (youtube.com)

Pika-Pika no mi moveset (vfx client replication)

DragonBall game combat system containing, in order:
-Fully functional flight system
-Lock on system+M1+vanish behind opponent (X keybind) and M2
-Blocking (drains stamina) and perfect blocking
-countering and failed countering

Availability

I am available to work everyday, but I have more free time in the weekends. My timezone is CEST/EST (UTC+2)

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I prefer to be paid per asset/commission. My preferred payment method is robux.

Contact

You can contact me via discord at @giotrev

1 Like