My devex request was declined due to "name discrepancy"?

I had submitted a request 6 days ago and it had been declined to due to the name not being the same from the previous devex? I am using my guardians name & credentials to initiate this devex process. However it was rejected with their name, and also that I cannot use my own name due to not having a bank account. What name do I put?

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. You have to email Roblox and explain why you changed your first and middle name after the previous DevEx. You’ll need to verify your ID by scanning a QR code they’ll send you in the email.

Did you email support or the devex@roblox.com email. Also how long did it take for them to respond to you?

It took me around 4-5 days to receive a response. If I’m not mistaken, I either emailed " no-reply@roblox.com" or sent an email through Roblox Support. I can’t remember exactly since it was a month ago.

One last thing, after you changed said information did you continue the DevEx process with that info? I’m thinking of change it to my guardians name so that it matches with the tax form and portal account info.

Thank you so much for replying again

Yes, I did. And make sure the first name and middle name matches everything before you send another DevEx request.

Also, Yes you will have to change the first and middle name to your guardian’s name. I'm thinking of changing it to my guardian's name.

1 Like

devex@roblox.com isn’t a supported email anymore, you have to use a support ticket. This is what happens if you try to email it.

3 Likes