My dialogue GUI is messed up on mobile devices

^ This is how my dialogue / objective UI is supposed to look like. This works fine on PC but sometimes if i play the game on mobile, the Ui looks something like this:
(I recreated this in studio so you can see how the text goes off. The position doesn’t change on mobile.)

Here are all parts of the GUI image

This does not only happen to the dialog gui. Other guis are affected too but this is just the most obvious one.

The text in the money gui looks normal while the image ($) is squished.

It’s just weird how this isn’t always happening, just sometimes. How do I fix this?

1 Like

The person in this video explained it really well: Roblox Studio | UI Scaling Tutorial [How to Fit a UI on the Screen on any Device] - YouTube

For the GUI, try changing the size from offset to scale.

And for the image, try changing the SizeConstraint property to either RelativeXX or RelativeYY.

2 Likes

The money gui could be squished because you have the image label or whatever you have on stretch. I would change it to fit. Have you changed the guis from offset to scale?

1 Like

Thank you. They all have scale. I changed it to fit but instead of squished, it’s now really small.

Thank you. I use scale only in all of my GUIs already and I still have this problem.
Now I changed the cash icon SizeConstraint to YY but now it’s oversized on some mobile devices.image

Try this plugin AutoScale Lite - Roblox also if u use it u dont need to use aspect ratio constraint cuz for me it messes mine up but yea

2 Likes