My evolution of 4-5 months on Clothing design!

Hello there! I have made multiple posts on this account but since then I have progressed quite a lot! In this post I’d like to showcase my first designs when I was just starting out compared to my designs at the current moment.

When I first started :

Zeba shirt

My designs now :

All these designs are on sale on my group (Bloxquility Wear - Roblox) in partnership with @Bloxquility. I’m really looking for a mini-career regarding clothing designing on Roblox. Though things appear tough at the moment. Any tips for growing your group are welcome! I’d also like some feedback on how much do you think I’ve evolved! Thank you for your time!

20 Likes

Awesome work! You progressed a lot since back then.

3 Likes

How old are first clothes lol?

1 Like

They’re the first clothes I ever made, so they’re 5 months old!

2 Likes

The newest designs are really good! I do have some tips you can improve on for each, nothing too big though!

1. I really like the color coordination! I would suggest that you add a little bit of shading to the socks. Maybe also add some wrinkles to them and the top? I like the shading on the top but it is a little heavy, and it doesn’t seem like you added any highlights. I’d also suggest making the top a little less flat.

2. I like this one as well! Again, just add some wrinkles to make it more realistic, and see if you can center the back. I’d also add some highlights and more shading.

3. Love the aesthetic on this one. Just add some more shading to the pants and the top, and highlights (again). Add some wrinkles as well if you’re looking for a more professional and realistic look.

4. This one looks amazing! Maybe lighten up the border around the top so it flows with it a little better, and some more shading and wrinkles as well. I’d also suggest shading on the skirt. Also, add some wrinkles and shading to the socks as well.

As to growing your group, I made a topic called "How to be a Successful Clothing Designer " that might help. Here’s also a really helpful youtube video on how to shade and add wrinkles and such. Can’t wait to see watch your designing career grow!

5 Likes

This is great feedback @ixArcher Your designs are also really wonderful! I love to see people help each other learn and get better at what they do best!

1 Like

I love your style and color scheme. But i do agree that the socks need a few more tweeks and it will be looking mighty fine.

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response ((Schools reopened)), but thank you so much for all your feedback!

1- Socks I’ve had issues with in the past but I have put line details on them, I think the lighting makes it more difficult to see but wrinkles I’ll definitely be adding in future designs! The top I didn’t add highlights no but I’ve seen how much it helps since designing it.

2- Yeah, and the back I attempted that design of having it tied to the side but I don’t think it went entirely how I planned! I’m keeping things centered. I’ll try out some more shading and highlights!

3-Thank you! Will definitely try all of those out!!

4-I’m glad you like it! I definitely think some more shading would do it better and the socks, as I said, will definitely be fixed up some more!

I’ve seen your topic! It’s really helpful and thank you I’ll follow that in future! Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! But yes the socks are definitely a main focus of mine right now.

1 Like