My FİRST without help GFX

i tried a GFX with a character at the first time without help.

it happened like that:

(10/?)

14 Likes

Not bad at all! Try to increase the sun light it would be better, but good job keep it up!

Thanks for feedback and suggestions!

the sunrays look unnatural and edited in. it doesn’t look like he’s taking out his sword, instead it looks like he’s pushing it inside himself or pushing it away. the legs are too close together, and the low poly background and hills and greenery does not fit in with this japanese like theme. add a dojo somewhere, and have blossom trees. the lighting is fine, but we need more volumetric atmospheric lighting where the light spreads out, and smooth and soft lighting. 4/10.

4 Likes

thank you very much for special suggestions :heart:

i will try it on my next GFX’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think its good its just you can see the lines from the sun which ruins the athmosphere allthough im some gfx guy :sweat_smile:

It’s not Japanese. He’s wearing a fez.

2 Likes

i dont know. but i tried a sun rays scene :thinking:

Yes you are right!

but maybe the japanese atmosphere would look better :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice pose. however, the background looks bland, I would add a bit more details.

Not looking bad for the first time. I suggest to texture your grass, add HDRI, add Bloom, and intensify your sun ray to create a better look. Great start by the way :partying_face:

1 Like

thanks for the suggestions :heart:

i will work on it :hammer:

thanks for the suggestions :heart:

I don’t know but maybe it can looks better :thinking:

10/9 I think the sun could be improved, the rays don’t take too good. what software(s) did you use to make this?

• Blender 2.83

• Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

1 Like

What application did you used? I like the simple style and the lighting is good but try to increase the lighting on the avatar.

Looks Really Nice. Again, just maybe the background you can improve but I’d give it a 10/10.

İ used Blender 2.83 and Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

thanks for suggestions i will try next time :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% on this, correct me if I’m wrong. I’m pretty sure you can only use Bloom if you’re using Eevee.

Ohh thanks for 10/10 But I don’t think it deserves 10/10 :man_shrugging: