My First 2d Character Art

Hello Guys! today I present you my first 2d art, I ask everyone to leave feedback! :heart_decoration:

About My 2d Art:

I Made this 2d Art because of My Youtube Channel, and I Need a Thumbnail on my youtube that’s why I made that 2d Art. (Tell me if’s good that’s all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

My Art:

10 Likes

Wow does not look bad at all! The only suggestion I have is on the Roblox logo at the top it looks very lumpy and also round the edge of the hat you can see little bumps.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I Will Fix that! Thank you for your feedback! :heart:

wow! it looks good, i would give a suggestion to use a better tool/software for that, it looks like it is made using paint. Trust me it will look better with better softwares

2 Likes

Some parts look like made with mouse and idk if you used that or something else, the bottom part looks very smooth and i like it! I suggest you to use “Sketch” app, i use that for some drawings on phone and even if i’m not good at drawing some tools can help giving precision and smooth lines and also layers for colors (thoese will help a lot).
Keep training if you like doing this, this is a good start and i hope in a great continue! Keep it up dude!

1 Like

The mask looks too small and low down on the face, but otherwise it looks really good!

1 Like

Looks great! Trying your best is the way to go!

1 Like

Good start!
Some of your lines could be straightened and it will make your drawing cleaner. You should also add a background. And shadowing your art really makes them pop!
I like the avatar you chose to draw

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback guys! much appreciated! :heart: