My first attempt at layered Choths

Intro

i got the idea from @AutoGamerChadYT to make this.

Showcase

how’s it look:
2 versions

be brutal.

i also took the idea of the of the TDS paintballer

all credits to @BelowNatural for paintballer, support @BelowNatural by playing there game and join there group

5 Likes

I like it! It is really good! I wouldn’t change a thing

2 Likes
Unrelated

WHY PAINTBALLER!!! PAINTBALLER IS USELESS :anger:

I like it. Does it use the new cage mesh deformer?

1 Like

no, just parts
also

yes, but i like its design.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t really see the need to showcase this, all I see are four blocky parts with two of them being textured. I’m well aware that it’s supposed to look simple but there doesn’t seem to be any effort put into this.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but all I’m seeing are four rectangular prisms that are slightly scaled larger than the blocky-type arms, alongside them simply using studio-colours/materials. This doesn’t exactly showcase much genuine thought into design or craftsmanship of a concept.

Perhaps look online at how to simulate t-shirt sleeves and bandages in 3D softwares, such as Blender or Autodesk Maya.

1 Like

crashes every time

what the hell is that

FIRST EVERY ATTEMPT

Autodesk Maya is an industry standard 3D CG software used for animation, modeling, rigging, etc. You can find information simply through googling key terms :grin:

I don’t want this to dissolve into meaningless discourse, but jxzzify simply gave his input and there was no need to respond like that! He does have a valid point in that the objects are mere primitives, and that it doesn’t really showcase much effort.

Once again, I do recommend you look into 3D cloth simulations as it will help you immensely in getting the results you probably want!

2 Likes

You should use a smooth cube mesh instead of just blocks.