My first cafe build

Hi there! I’m Abby, I’ve only been building for 2 or so weeks. I’m looking for some constructive feedback on a cafe build and some models I am currently making. Note that I still am configuring the lighting.

Thanks!

32 Likes

Hello. This build is pretty amazing, 2 weeks? Thats well impressive. I’ve lost a lot of creativity so making something like this would be great for me. You have a very bright and rich future in building. I dislike the pink but maybe its cause I’m a guy. Good job

8 Likes

Wow! It’s unbelievable that you learnt how to build exquisite really quickly! I’d say to add textures, maybe some interior props such as chairs, tables, stairs (if you’re planning building second floor.) Overall, it’s amazing, keep improving.

2 Likes

Wow wish I was this good at scripting two weeks in, hole e

3 Likes

Great build for a start! Continue building these!

3 Likes

Outside Of The Cafe

I would plan on adding more things to the outside of your cafe by providing some nature in, maybe try adding these?

• Rocks
  • Bushes
  • Flowers
  • Mushrooms

For the back or front of the cafe, maybe provide a lot of fun things for players to do rather than just sit around and order, here are my suggestions.

• A pool
  • Sitting areas outside
  • An exclusive area outside

The Cafe Itself

The cafe overall looks really well made. I like the detail you’ve added to this cafe. I like the fact that you can order outside, and this just looks really good, nicely done!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to add some of that.

2 Likes

For 2 weeks these are very impressive! I hope to see more! Good job

2 Likes

I say you did really well impressive for only 2 weeks adding a different skybox would be nice aswell as adding lighting to the interiour of the building. Also you should add some chairs to your Cafe because I see that there are monitors and no chair for employees to sit at. I don’t really see a door to get into the building if there isn’t that should definitely be added. adding some plants to decorate inside the Cafe would fill up the building making it look like there is more in the building then there actually is. Overall you really just need to finish the inside of the Cafe and your build would be complete.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: 2 weeks?? That’s so good! As @MadDogofTojo stated, I recommend you add more textures on the floor to make it pop!

2 Likes

2 weeks? Wow! That’s impressive. This is really well built. It’s super nice and you’re picking up a nice style. You should work on adding more plants to the outside though and the cashiers are a bit big. Are you going for a low-poly look? If so it’s fine as it is but if not you should consider adding more textures/materials.

3 Likes

Firstly, nice build you have going on there, since this is your first build! I would definitely suggest adding some more exterior decor in the building because it’s pretty empty when looking at the photo’s you provided us but I would like to give some more feedback.

I don’t know if your trying to finish your cafe if so, place a few objects on the outside area to create a better atmosphere with some furniture! Some chairs and tables can be added on the outside or inside to fill up the empty space. The exterior decor looks alright, consider placing an umbrella connected to the table like what you normally see when visiting a cafe in the real world try placing some table decor onto it like a small potted plant table cloth something like that suit your liking.

You really did a great job so far, especially since you are new, you could always use images or visit existing café to get different ideas to add to yours overall well done creating this wonderful creation.

2 Likes

For only 2 weeks of building this is incredible!

2 Likes

I guess it could be a low poly style, I just built what I thought looked good. Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

That’s amazing! I took a month to learn how to build and you did it in two weeks. Overall nice build; it looks like it can go in a cafe game. (which is most likely exactly it’s purpose because I can spot a few check-ins where players would order their food, a drive-thru, and the oven you showed in the second image.) I can’t wait to see what you do next!

2 Likes

I’m a 100% in LOVE with this!! :shook:

3 Likes

Holy- that is IMPRESSIVE Keep up the good work. That is much better then my first two weeks!