My first car complete

u can destroy me because some parts are lazy but this is my first car

bolice2

23 Likes

Bro, that police car looks AMMMAAAAAZZZINNGGG!
Definitely 10/10! Very well made sir! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That looks amazing! :cold_face: :hot_face: :fire:

2 Likes

Amazing! Really good model, only tip the shading looks like it’s flat at some points so consider changing that to smooth shading. Also @TheStudKingYT of course it will look like a similar model because there will always be different models of the same car. If it didn’t look like the original car wouldn’t that be bad?

1 Like

true ill try to fix the shading in some areas, thanks

its great. you are a great modeller
also @TheStudKingYT stop saying random people are using free models

1 Like

I don’t post often, but I had to let it be known that this looks wicked. Great job.

3 Likes

I just think that the car with the police texture spoils the car’s beauty, it made it look like a free model, maybe try keeping the metal reflective as in the red car, consider using a higher quality texture, it would look AWESOME. same thing with the sirens, try making the colors bolder, that way they can stand out. I don’t like the tires either, they look like plastic.

1 Like

Nice job! I like the car you did a good job! (maybe remove the beast plate its kinda weird) How long did it take?

1 Like

It took around 5 hours, I might change the numberplate but I’ve pretty much ditched this car and used it as learning experience by now because I am working on a high poly car

That looks almost exactly like a real car :open_mouth: Incredible!

1 Like

now that’s what I call pro modeller However the windshield needs some work I think because in the first image I cannot see the windshield borders it appears that there are no windshield borders from the front side u just need to rescale and fit the windshield a bit but on a scale of 10 I would rate it 9.9

4 Likes

Amazing job, And nice textures! :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Looks sick man, keep up the good work