My first car in blender

This is my first attempt at a car!

Be as brutal as you like with your responces :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This looks sick man! I love the low poly style, however the shape of the headlights makes it look like a frowning face if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

This looks pretty good for your first car! I’m going to be modeling a vehicle soon, and was wondering what shape i should start with. Which did you do?

1 Like

That looks great man! Keep up the good work!

The shape I started with was the starter cube, I used mirror to keep the car symmetrical

1 Like

You know what it reminds me of? It reminds me of the cars from road to grambys possibly.

I love the car however, I think it would look much better if the rest of the car is more low poly like the hood, I would either just make it so it only is one face instead of making it super smooth and I would just remove

these and make it flat

Also think it would look a lot better if you remove some details like the side mirrors and flatten some of the parts so it looks more consistently low poly since the top part of the car idk what it’s called is super low poly but the rest is smooth

That looks pretty cool and the frown face the headlights make is really funny haha

1 Like