My first completed game "Horde Mania"!

It’s been a decade since I first started playing Roblox when I was a little kid. Even though it’s been sad seeing things like forums disappear and the focus of Roblox in general change so much from what I remember, it’s been interesting and I’m glad I came back to this platform as it helped me realize some of my passions and hobbies. Took a few months to polish this game up and set a foundation to easily add new content (technically about a year but I reused stuff I made for a separate project that will release later next year), but I’m satisfied with what I’ve done so far considering I just finished my first semester of college. This is the first project I’ve completed that I think is in a playable state. Everything is definitely not perfectly balanced and there could be some bugs, so let me know what you think along with suggestions and/or any criticism you got.

UI and scripting by me, but I also built/added onto some of the maps.

13 Likes

The game is really nice and I love it but I think It would be better if it was FPS(First Person Shooter) instead, and the players could move faster.
I also notice that the zombies get stuck way too easily, but other than that the game is perfect :+1:

2 Likes

The game is well made and I don’t see why the game isn’t on the Front-Page.

Nice Job

2 Likes

This is such an amazing game, I am now a fan!
It really does deserve more attention than any other game.
The UI is amazingly done, the gameplay is so addicting and enjoyable, and finally, the builds and maps are so amazing.

Cool game! :+1: totally deserves to be on the Front page!!

2 Likes

I played it and it deserves more players it’s a nice game :+1:

1 Like

Front page material. See you there.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first completed game! I really like the thumbnail, it really is engaging! I wish I had my first completed game. I wish you good luck on your next game!

1 Like

I think FPS does suite games like these, it’s something I was considering for an update but not for a while and only if the game turns out to be worth putting the time to do somethin like that later (which I think it will)

1 Like

this is incredible! it only took two months to make this game?? how much building/ui design/scripting experience do you have? i’m almost envious…
see you at the front page my friend

There’s a special place in my heart for zombie games, sounds cliche but seriously, I love the genre. The game is extremely pleasing in my opinion, only thing I’d change is allowing players to reset to change their avatars.

This is pretty cool! It really looks that you managed to find all errors and the quality is undeniable! Good job!

Thanks to all the positive feedback. Just ran sponsors+ads so hopefully everything goes well.

1 Like

Hey, um…

You may want to take this into consideration!

I love the guis and the music! :smiley:

1 Like

One thing to note is that they have fixed the issue for Sponsors showing only one game.

Additionally, sponsors are no longer useless and are in the best position of all time compared to their prior versions:

I am consistently getting over .2% CTR and the CPP and CPC are both under 0.5 a robux. It’s about finding out who your audience is and what appeals to who the most.

1 Like