My First Environmental Design

I did some Environmental Design, What do you guys think?

The Game: ᴿ ᵉ ˡ ᵃ ˣ - Roblox

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool. The lake bed does look odd, though as as the sand goes up, then down, and then up again with grass. Maybe make it gradually slope into the lake instead. But, good job! :evergreen_tree:

Awesome but personally I think the lighting from the sun is too bright. (remember it is what I think… :grin:

For a starter, that doesn’t look bad! I think that should be worked out on this is that the slope heading to the lake is too steep (it looks more like a basin than a lake). Make the transition between sand to grass a bit smoother, since this looks too rough (and patched of grass will still grow around sand on transition). You should refrain a bit too using free-model trees and add more variety.

1 Like

The terrain seems very flat and simple I recommend adding some hills maybe even a rocky mountain. Try adding different sized pine trees to make it a bit more immersive maybe a few darker/lighter leaf tones for those pine trees. A lot of stuff you could do with this just trying using reference images from real life sources to help you create the scene a bit better.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’ll keep that in mind.

Thank you so much! I’ll look into that.

1 Like

Thanks, I might touch up the lighting later :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much! I’ll try and smooth it out so it looks more clean. :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally think that the sun makes the screen blur a lot but overall it’s a solid design. Maybe add more extra design to parts, the terrain did its job already so the building is the next step I guess

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look into that :slightly_smiling_face:

@Pinkyidion

You can use the smoothen tool for that, it’s pretty useful on most occasions, everything else is amazing!

2 Likes

Looks great! Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like