My First Ever Render

Hi, I made this Render and I would like some feedback on it yes I did make the model used here.

time took to make model: 30 minutes - 1 hour

first one (before minor changes)

2cnd (after minor changes)

and as always thanks to @2Dude4613 for helping get everything right.

4 Likes

All I can see is just yellow and black. I want lighting.

wdym? can you further explain what you mean by.

“All I can see is just yellow and black. I want lighting.”

there is lighting though?

Are you trying to make a pistol? If that’s the case, I’m telling you that’s i can’t see the under part on the pistol which is under the yellow block.

oh ok I see now.

is it better now?

Still no. Position the lighting well.

now?

for your first render, looks great! I’ve never used blender before and to me this looks amazing! although the details could be improved before.

were also friends hi

Hey mugen, thanks for the feedback i’ll be making more models so be on the look out for that.

1 Like

This looks like a G-17. Clean and smooth. Keep it up.

Rate: 6/10

Thanks Man I’ll try my best to make it better next time.

That is truly remarkable for a first render. Keep up the great work, you have potential!

thank you for you feedback, I will take to heart.

This is really nice for your first render. Keep up the good work. That’s all I have to say!

Thank you man will take it into heart.

1 Like

It looks great! I love how the lighting really makes the shadows pop. I’d suggest adding some textures to the table/pistol to make it even better!

Nice job for a first render. The only feedback I would have is to maybe add textures and make the stand for the gun just a bit more detailed so it isn’t just sitting a block, like make two cuts and then extrude the two outer rectangles so it’s like a slot for the gun. Lighting is good, though you will truly know if it’s good when the models have textures. Great job though!

hey @itsokayepic thanks for the great feedback I’ll make what you asked tomorrow as it seems I’ve run out of time today

The Gun holder idea sounds amazing thanks for the feedback and the idea, one last thing do you know a good place to make textures? as I can seem to find any.

you worked hard on this great keep it up