My first EVER Roblox GFX

Dang, my old school tablet can still run blender but not yours, maybe try deleting apps that you don’t really use to free up storage and possibly more speeds that way it can handle blender.

As I said it can run 2.79 but not 2.8 which is legit the best to do renders and idk how to do in 2.79. And there arent many 2.79 tutorials. So yea… I got no graphic card in my bad ol pc.

Excuse me? Would you rather me say this instead?

“Wow! It looks really good for you first try, instead next time maybe try using other software like blender and then you can really make good progress!”

No, this is sugar coating and is just pointless. You won’t learn anything if people tell you it’s good when it’s honestly not. :person_shrugging:

“and there aren’t many 2.79 tutorials”
HOW I MAKE A ROBLOX GFX USING BLENDER 2.79 (Female Rig) - YouTube

How To Make A GFX Using Blender 2.79! ‧₊˚✩ || seqshell - YouTube

How To Make A Roblox Gfx w/ Blender 2.79 || alourelia - YouTube

how to make a GFX for BEGINNERS || easy 2021 || blender 2.79 || wraiinbow ♡ - YouTube

HOW to make a GLOSSY GFX || Blender 2.79 - YouTube

how to make a ROBLOX GFX WITHOUT a RIG! (blender 2.79 tutorial!) || mxddsie ♡ - YouTube

How to make a GFX using Blender 2.79 (2021 Version) - YouTube

How many more do you want? I could link hundreds. And 2.8 isn’t the “best” for renders, you can do exactly what you can do on 2.8 on 2.79. When I first started GFX back in early 2019 I made them on my mum’s old laptop from 2009 which barely ran 2.79, but I managed.

And if your device really cannot run blender well, you simply can’t make proper GFX.

Again, I don’t mean to be rude. I’m literally just being honest, and if you’re not honest when someone ASKS for feedback, they won’t learn how to get better at it.

1 Like

For me 2.79 is easier. Maybe it’s because I used it for a long time. But it produces the same quality as 2.8. I would say take the chance of running Blender 2.79, I mean it’s better then nothing.

1 Like

I don’t know what your problem is but first of all that first point isn’t relevant to this subject whatsoever and is just clearly you trying to be rude :person_shrugging: And my grammar doesn’t suck lmfao I made 1 spelling mistake and the “wrong grammar” is literally just how I speak.

You say that like your grammar is any better.

Look at the comments on this teen / kid

Great for your first go, however i recommend using invisible parts and pointlights if you want it to don’t look stinky and takes too long in blender.