My First Ever Simulator Game

Hi guys, I recently just created my first ever simulator game called “Cube Eating Simulator” which I based on Eat a Blob simulator. I just really wanted to see how I would do at coding a simple full game from scratch without using free models and I would appreciate any feedback!:+1:

2 Likes

I think it’s a well-made game, though I’d suggest removing the “pay to kill everyone else feature”, as it would make the game unfun for anyone who happens to be on the same server as someone actually willing to buy that product.

4 Likes

This might be a little nitpicky, but the loading screen was not so great. Please add a loading bar and make the fading time between frames faster. You may also want to increase the server size. With 50 players in a pretty small box as they grow, the space is going to get tight very quickly.

I also recommend you make these walls taller and more than what they are.
RobloxPlayerBeta_GiSVkmP5Br

In my example below, you notice how the walls are not completely straight. You don’t have to go full overboard like I did, but it would be great as the map itself is pretty bland. At the same time however, I’m not sure what you’re going for.

One final mention: Add some obstacles around the map for smaller players to hide. Currently, all players are exposed and have no possible way of running away if someone is after them. Bigger players also don’t seem to be slower, so that would be a good thing to add.

5 Likes