My first ever studio buildings (old)

Hey! I’m a 3D modeler and wanted to have a break from blender and get better at building in studio. So, here are my first two buildings I made. Would love some feedback and suggestions on what to build next!

I will most likely add interiors, but here are the exteriors!
(Note: these are not going in any games, so I’m not really worried about changing the names)

21 Likes

looks sick, great job buddy :+1:

5 Likes

On the bollards you should make it curved on the top (add a sphere on top of the cylinder)

and you can also add some hanging plants and vines on the buildings if you want to.

7 Likes

Nice you have a lot of potential if you can do this on studio without using blender.
You should try more complicated builds like vehicles maybe.

3 Likes

also i recommend you some plugins, Atrazine's Terrain Plugin V2 - Roblox,
Beveler - Roblox, Pipe Placer - Roblox, ThreeDText 2 - Roblox, Part to Terrain - Roblox, Archimedes (v3.1.9) - Roblox, RopeMaster (no longer maintained) - Roblox, Build v4 - Roblox.

4 Likes

The taco bell and dunkin lack detail on the outsides. You should put small dots or maybe some bricks jutting out a bit to add realism.

4 Likes

Thank you, I will start using some of these :smiley:

3 Likes

No problem buddy, still making good stuff

3 Likes

The plant in the first one is looking out of place, to be honest, some are dark so is too colorful you should put there like some grass and bush that will be better.
After all, It’s looking pretty good! Nice jog!

4 Likes

Looks fantastic and nice job. Doesn’t look like your “first ever” studio buildings :laughing:

4 Likes

Wow that’s pretty good! Keep it up :+1:t2:

3 Likes

hahah, I’ve got a lot of studio experience. But I have never tried making buildings.

1 Like