My first every GFX!

Hello everyone I created my first GFX yesterday and I want some feedback on it as well. Please put things that you like things that you dislike and also if you want you could always rate it in numbers. I have made two. They are both the same but one has text on it. This is my first every one so it will not be the best.

12 Likes

It looks good!! I like the picture pretty much : D

1 Like

Wow! for a first time making a gfx this outstanding, personally i would rate it a 7/10.

• one thing you can improve is the text, the text seems to bland maybe making the font cursive and adding a white border around it.
1 Like

Personally, I don’t like the text on the second image. I recommend Beauty and the Beast for an aesthetic cute font. (click the works to be redirected to a site where you can get that font)

I really like the posing and the use of textures on the image, though I know most of the textures are decals which automatically show up in blender (assuming your using blender).

Great for a starter!

1 Like

It looks good, but the “Stay Cute” is really out of place. You may want to put the text on a poster in the background or something. The purse also clips with the character’s leg.
I like how you got the colors together and got it to look right.

1 Like

As mainly everyone else said, the font doesn’t fit with the theme at all. I recommend changing it, or removing it entirely. Maybe better lighting, and I really do suggest using watermarks in the future if you’re going to do commissions, as you are already really talented.

Good job, I’d feel bad rating it on a 1 - 10 scale, but I really adore it and I’d say it is a 8.75 - 9 / 10. Can’t wait to see more of your work or a future portfolio!

1 Like

The GFX itself looks super cute! I love everything about it! However, the “Stay Cute” text seems to be a bit off from the rest of the pink shades, and I suggest you add an outline to it, so it would pop more:) GLHF!

1 Like

Good lighting and shadows! You have a really good environment for the background too. The purse is clipping a bit at one of the legs, maybe you could move the leg down some. Nice work.

1 Like

this is really cute! i’ll recommend changing the font to something ahem “more aesthetic” and change the color of the font.
here are some cute fonts lol

• arista
  • cheri
  • lemon milk
  • luna
  • hanging letters (probably not a good choice but still cute lol)
  • peach sundress (also a meh font imo but still cute)

I would also add a pink tint/filter, or add a retro 90’s filter to ur gfx to make a neat aesthetic vibe, so uhh yeah lol

2 Likes