My first game icon GFX!

Hello! Since Roblox is down, I decided to make a logo for my game “BG9-Build” which will be released soon.

BG9

I might add a font later! I just want some feedback about the general stuff.

It’s my first GFX ever, and the idea was a Noob holding a wooden block, because my game is about building.
I would love some feedback and what I could change next time.

5 Likes

I think you should add more than a bland striped background, maybe add a build made out of blocks in behind the noob, or a castle or anything, to show what this game is about, a wooden block will not do it for you mate.

I would’ve, sadly Roblox is still down. I can’t access my game right now.

1 Like

maybe make that

new

look more 3d
like that roblox model

Lighting needs some work and the character’s blurry. Perhaps, you might’ve activated Depth of Field without changing any values? Another suggestion is by using the Cycles rendering engine instead of EEVEE. It might take longer, but if the lighting and materials are done right then your game icon will sparkle more. And on the title, I’d say you should follow a tutorial to make a proper one (what I meant is putting some cartoon detail with shading).

1 Like

it ain’t great but its a start
first off: don’t make the new thing have transparency, and make it smaller.
second: better font and text on the font you need
third: the background and lighting don’t match with each other
fourth: the resolution of everything is high compared to the render which is low red image
fifth: render doesn’t have good lighting and is very shadowy
sixth: crate is too small and its just a weird cube
seventh: don’t rotate the camera
eighth: you need better posing

It’s bland, it looks low quality, I recommend watching some gfx tutorials! Maybe that can help it, good job though!

Do any of you have a New tag downloaded? I would like some help with it.

Also thanks for the support! I’m gonna change it a bit right now