My First GFX Character Design

Hello!

• I recently started watching videos on how to make GFX Character Designs using rigs on Blender. This is my first ever attempt at trying to make a GFX, I spent nearly 3 hours trying to perfect this, please give me your feedback and tips you may have for me in the future.
12 Likes

Not bad, that’s pretty good. The face, I feel is a bit too glossy, so maybe change the lighting or something. But besides that, looks good to me. A tip, I have for you if to try to make different poses and try different backgrounds, such as rainbow, black, red, blue and yellow, you know, go crazy with it and try try again.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. (:

1 Like

Did you use a Bump node or a Normal map for that bump I see? Face looks like it’s covered in lube btw, so I would give the face a different texture and apply that in a way

1 Like

What bump? And what do you mean by map?

1 Like

Looks great :+1: But the quality is a little low however theres a solution! make sure that you save the GFX files 3 times i three different modes:
1 . No background (transparent background)
2. No lightroom
3. The image’s background only

Then place them all on top of each other in photoshop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAM53W-X35I should help you!
That should fix the quality a lot!

1 Like

This looks great! But I recommend adding more roughness to give a matte finish.

1 Like

Maybe make it a bit more smooth? Overall it looks great, but you might need to change that. Good job!

1 Like

Thank you, I was told to do this but never thought it was worth it, however you are right it makes the image way better!

2 Likes

You will be with one of the greats anytime soon!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me. <33

1 Like

Always happy to help the future!

1 Like