My First GFX design! Kinda Weird GFX. ._

if you like this say on comments. Like my post its just one click.

27 Likes

For your first GFX it’s pretty neat. Though for the future I’d avoid using images as a background in your icon.

Also I don’t know what that random spotlight in the thumbnail is supposed to be about.

Also the avatar appears to be floating a bit over the couch.

But otherwise nice job.

Given it’s a first time GFX I’d rate it a 7/10.
If I didn’t know it was a first time GFX I’d rate it a 3.5/10.

6 Likes

Looks great, but there’s a flaw that I found when I looked at the 2nd picture. It looks like the man isn’t actually sitting on the couch but like, standing up. On the first picture its fine but if you could, you can try to make an actual beach instead of using an image as a background.

Overall, for your first GFX, its great and your one step closer to being a pro!

EDIT: Do you use blender? If so, do you use Eevee or Cycles?

4 Likes

oh thank you im good in rendering but not on thumbnails i cant hire any gfx designer so i started learning it also :sweat:

oh thank you! so i use blender but idk what is eevee or cycles
but ill work more on gfx i didnt get any model for making background only for thumbnail thing i used my own game :sweat:

1 Like

Not so bad for a first GFX! First, I suggest using an HDR. It makes your images look better.
Second of all, use a different rig. Do you see how the light reflects off your character? That doesn’t look great in my opinion. I’m going to link both the HDR and Rig.

This is with the rig you use with custom lighting:

These are the images for which I used an HDR and the other Rig:

Rig: RobloxRig_V4
HDR: Photo Studio 01 HDRI • Poly Haven (also in the render menu or smth, go to film, and check ‘Trasparent’)

4 Likes

For your first GFX it’s pretty cool. All I gotta say though is why is there skin hanging off of the chin, and why is some of the character’s edges round?

2 Likes

I do have some tutorials for you if are that new:

BLENDER 2.8 HDRI TUTORIAL - How to add an HDRI to your Roblox GFX in Blender 2.8 - YouTube < HDRI tutorial

Also use Cycles as your rendering choice but if you PC is low-end go for Eevee.

5 Likes

ty! so much! i will use hdr to improve the gfx.

3 Likes

umm i got the rig from a yt video so idk how much good it came so i will improve more on my next gfx.

3 Likes

oh ok i will see the tutorial and learn more! ty!

3 Likes

Just for clarification.

5 Likes

oh ok i will fix the problems on my up coming gfx.

2 Likes

Hello, I like your both GFX designs! but on that 2nd picture would fit on a vibe game tho! But, k hope to see more GFX designs, from you! And keep up the good work indeed.

Power,

3 Likes

Looks nice, but the lighting could be enhanced a little.

4 Likes

Watermarkkkk itttt bettttterrrrrrr

Easy steal! Make sure to add a good watermark. Also fixed some stuff in the image above

8 Likes

It looks a bit dark but I like it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much the one you did is really cool! i luv that.

2 Likes

thank you im new to gfx i will try more to make it good.

2 Likes

ye i will work on the lighting soon thank you!

3 Likes