My first GFX i made

hello everyone so i kinda wanted to not finish my building cuz u got easily bored so instead i made a gfx of myself that i thought will look better on me, even tho i do look like a noob :sweat_smile: Also i have used Blender 2.83 version for this so yh i hope u guys like it :grin:

But anyways yh there it is:

20 Likes

That looks so cool if i ever need someone to do a GFX for myself i would pick you.

2 Likes

Tysm. Its great that u liked it ^^

I like the simplistic monotone aesthetic, looks great!

Looks great, try making a background or messing with lighting colors, other stuff that might make it pop more.

1 Like

You did somewhat a poor job on the lighting, you should study more about lighting to achieve a better render because the lighting is the most important thing in making a render.

1 Like

The colors match, the posing is quite basic, but it goes with the minimalistic vibe Iā€™m getting. Also, I LOVE the outfit that you put, it makes it interesting. What you should do is put a slight sphere gradient but otherwise its amazing. oh yea, watermark or put your logo so that it doesnā€™t get stolen.

Edit: could you link the crown you used? i really like it ;-;

3 Likes

exactly how is the lighting bad? /g
I donā€™t see any problems, other than the back-ish part of the hair is very dark

It looks so good! But the pose looks stiff and the shadow on the head near the hair is grainy, otherwise you did a really good job for your first try :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks very clean! I like it!!

Pretty sure you donā€™t understand how a good lighting works. The black shirt and hair is like an overcast because the background is grey, and itā€™s like blending in with the character.

I was just asking, and yet Iā€™m told I dont know how good lighting works :pensive: Iā€™m also not sure how the character is ā€œblending intoā€ the background, but you do you igā€¦ :sleepy:

Honestly, its bland. I advise you to add text and a good background. Also too dark for me.

Itā€™s great, but you should add a watermark so no one steals it.

how do you add a watermark? i never did that before so yh

add your name or your logo to the middle of your gfx. make sure itā€™s semi-transparent so people can see the picture. that way people canā€™t steal it.

you donā€™t have to if you donā€™t want to

alright tysm telling me this. I never knew about that so iā€™ll do that rn

btw u know when u said I can put my name or my logo on the middle, do u mean like on the middle or anywhere else?

You can put it anywhere else, but people can just crop the image and remove the watermark.