My First GFX (mobile)

My first GFX (on Android) It’s a bit ugly huh

can’t do better

4 Likes

Not bad however I would recommend using a PC.

1 Like

I hate to sound mean, but it doesn’t look good in my opinion. It looks as if the character is just floating in front of a picture. Try adding shadows and modelling the nearby objects to make it more realistic.

9 Likes

Ok, I don’t know if it can be done on ibis paint x

It looks like you took your roblox character image from the website and threw it on top of a picture of a field with an oil paint filter; I very much recommend getting a PC if you intend to make GFX.

2 Likes

I have but I will use it tomorrow to do teaching in distance(DDI and DAD for italians)

the hinge is broken otherwise I would

You should use the overlay setting to add lighting and lower the opacity. Also to customise the pose you can use the lasso to move the parts and edit it together. Here’s something I did in Ibis Paint

Also if you were to make a custom pose in Roblox Studio after affects can be added in Ibis here’s an example
If you have any questions I will happily answer them.

1 Like

Thats not a GFX. Thats a shot from ROBLOX studio. It uses an R15 avatar, when GFX usually uses a posed r6 one. I wouldn’t reccomend making GFX’s on mobile.

I posted a new thing if you go and see

It’s really good for mobile. I know it’s extremely hard to make GFX on mobile. Although, it would be better if you could work on a PC because you have more tools and apps that you can use. I would say, if you want to make some sort of creation on mobile you can go for logos. They’re easy to make on mobile and don’t require a render, just time and practice.

Where the trees are like this makes the trees look like some free texture used on some trashy mobile game.
Screenshot_305

I’m not really sure if this counts as a GFX

1 Like

use a rendering engine/3d software to make it, it just speeds up the process 10x and you can still use it for post processing

I have created a new GFX, I recommend to go and see what I have improved