My first gui/ui

Recently I want to try gui/ui design, I wasn’t sure where to start so I decided to change up the adopt me icons!

Here’s what I came up with (I know they aren’t very detailed)
ADOPTMEICONS (1)

And what they currently look like in adopt me in case you didn’t know

How do they look?

11 Likes

Really Cool! Easily able to tell the Ui’s from their icon. Great Colors. Good job.

1 Like

Its simple but your able to tell what it is. Still very good for a beginner.

1 Like

Great for you first UI! It’s fairly simple but it’s nice!

1 Like

I don’t say this often but…

D A N G !

This is a great first GUI! You should definitely continue making them!

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it, great for your first UI!

Just a tip: You should never make, like a full-on copy of someone’s else’s UI (in this example NewFissy), You should always make it unique. I like it tho!

Good luck with the future of UI designing!

2 Likes

How did you make it? Like what software and process!

2 Likes

I used canva and basically just put shapes together and tested to see what looked good!

WOW. Looks amazing. Wouldnt change a thing. Not gonna lie you should start charging robux/money for your work. No way I could tell your new to ui’s. Mabye try experimenting with bigger boxes such as menus?

1 Like

Also keep using canva. Its a very good software plus its free

1 Like

love the style and colors - Its really good!!

1 Like

One suggestion I have is for the two icons for Family and Friends: you should keep the art style more consistent. All the characters in the Adopt Me GUI look the same (large head, V-neck, simple shading, etc.); your icons for Family and Friends each depict three characters holding hands, yet they look very different in each. Find a different way to differentiate the two icons. Other than that, I really like your first GUI!

1 Like

did you read the what I said in the post?

1 Like

I belive those are free icons provided by canva. Adopt me has artists making their icons, so its hard to customize and keep a theme. I do agree with what you are saying though.

1 Like

This is an exceptional starting point. I’m a more modern person myself and I love what you’ve done. Sleek, simplistic and easy on the eyes. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Looks really cool, I’d even buy it! :+1:

1 Like