My First Low poly car!

My First Low poly car and first car made in blender! LowPolyCarFrontImage

LowPolyCarBackImage
Keep in mind i have NOT used blender for a year i started in about augest of last year.
This is also my first topic so if i have any errors let me know.

30 Likes

Woah this is really good for your first car model but I would lower the lighting of the neon parts other than that it is good :+1:

4 Likes

Well i took the screen shots from the game im making so the neon is a bit bright.
Also the windows and lights are the same export so thats why there both neon.
Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

This is a really nice car, especially for your first try. Some feedback would be that the windows are too bright so yeah. Other than that, great build :))

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!
The windows and lights are in the same export thats why there both neon
im gonna have to fix that.

2 Likes

decent for your first car.
but you’re not new, so yeah.
The color palette is too same, and the wheels are just weird (in the way they are attached to the car).
also, some weird stuff going on here:
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.28.01 PM

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!
The little thing near the window is suspose to be a mirror but i wasnt that good at making it.
I admin the wheels are a bit weird.
And i am new to POSTING not the forum itself.
I just got promoted to member today.

1 Like

Think that was suppose to be a mirror.

2 Likes

yeah but aren’t they somewhat like, thin? not enough space for mirror?

1 Like

Well i did a tutorial as most beginners do and when it came to the mirror part i kept getting mad
cause i could never get it to look right so this is the closest i got to a mirror.

1 Like

I do agree with that.

Although for further info for @spydercam500
To separate your windows and lights export it all as a FBX if you haven’t already. It keeps it all scaled properly.
Another thing, you want to make sure you have some thickness on each side for parts that might be thin as it will hit the 0.05 limit and you wont be able to scale your model any smaller.

2 Likes

Well every export i do i use FBX not OBJ and to make it easier for myself i make the object smaller
in blender so it doesn’t pop up with the resize prompt when i import it into studio.

1 Like

It looks good for a first car, but I don’t get why the windows are neon. It seems like either there’s a disco in there or a neon isotope blew in inside. The windows just don’t look like windows; maybe change them to glass or something similar.

Looking good though! :+1:

2 Likes

Well the Windows and front lights are the same export
thats why there both the same color and both neon im gonna have to fix that.

2 Likes

Ahh I see, thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

I have a question. How do you make it multi-colored if it was made in blender? It only ever lets me make it one color.

1 Like

Texture paint it or use vertex colors.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommandation but i dont know how to do that yet
i am still new to blender.

1 Like

Amazing work for your first car man keep up the good work. for your next creations, I would suggest watching this series on youtube if you really wanna get into it. it really helped me a lot and you can see my cars on my portfolio.

4 Likes

Great work! I bet if you spend a day each week making a new one, you’ll surely gain a ton!

3 Likes