My First Low Poly House!

Hello :smiley: I have built my very first low poly house. Surprisingly I have not built a low poly house before, but I think I did a good job.
Here is the reference photo:

And here is my build!

I did a different type of roof and I think it looks nice. This build took an hour to do, not counting placing trees and lighting. I used Atmos - professional skyboxes and lighting by @Elttob for the skybox and lighting.
Thanks for reading and the feedback :grin:

Edit: Here is a speed build of it :smiley: - YouTube

27 Likes

Woah! That looks amazing! I love the roofing and the colors all seem to fit in, the trees in the pictures also look amazing, also the building itself is perfect! Good work on it! :rocket::smiley:

2 Likes

It’s alright, looks good, you could have a small plant pot on one of the window sills, kind of like a little makeshift garden to add onto it.

1 Like

Good Work!

My Only feedback.

• You could add some detail to the walls.

Good nevertheless!

1 Like

That looks really good! I really like the shingles on the roof. However, as many others have pointed out, the walls look a bit boring. I suggest adding some flower beds or rose bushes. All in all, it is a great build and you should be proud of what you’ve made :smile:.

1 Like

Thanks so much :smiley: I will be adding a speed build video of it soon.

Thanks for the feedback! (30 chars)

For a first attempt, I like the build, however, there’s space for improvements my main problem with the building is the door it could use some tweaking, as it seems pretty wide for a house to be looking like that you could try fixing a bit more maybe consider adding another part for a small stairs in the front.

I just feel like the sides of the house are empty, however since you got inspired and went off of a reference image maybe some windows on the bottom floor wouldn’t hurt just trying to not place a bunch of objects on the build. I would recommend you add some chairs or boxes, as well, as fountains or something in the background, ect. It doesn’t need much a small path leading to the house could add a nice addition.

Also, do you plan on adding an interior to your house? I like the structure and layout of the place! You should consider adding something in the front of the house because it does look quite plain or did you already plan on adding those suggestions I said above.

Other than that it looks good!

1 Like

I do not plan on adding an interior to it now, but may in the future. I may add some, like @AllThingsMilk said, flowers beds. I may also add some bricks to the walls, too. Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

1 Like