My first low poly house

Hello devs! Today I made my first low poly house. Please feel free to criticize my work.

18 Likes

Looks good! I can tell you will become a great modeler.

5 Likes

Looks great. With a bit more practice, I guarantee you’ll master low poly with ease. Keep it up!

1 Like

I mean it actually looks really good.

The bend/flex you put on the sides are a little to much, so maybe straighten those a tad up, still with a little bend though because it gives the nice cartoony feeling.

You could definitely put a portal of the door and size it up and it could bring you to like the old 2008 starter place house aka happy home in Robloxia, but do what you want. I personally love it!

Great work, I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the nice comments!

3 Likes

I have to agree with u_5g You will become a Great modeler I know you can do it!

1 Like

Looks good, is it a mesh? if not how did you get the curves?

1 Like

I like the shape of the low poly house! Very unique! I think you did a good job on this!

1 Like

i modeled it all in blender, then recolored it in roblox studio image

1 Like

Cool, I am a huge blender fan but when I import it how do you recolor it. If it is one mesh it and I paint it, it just paints the entire mesh. How do you do this?

2 Likes

i feel a nice adopt me vibe !
Nice build, the bent walls add a nice cartoony effect

2 Likes

Well, I separated it into 6-7 parts. image

2 Likes

This is really cool. How do you do this kind of stuff with Blender? I can’t even begin to figure out how to model properly with it!

1 Like

Learn the shortcuts, watch tutorials, and keep practicing.

Thing is, all the tutorials I’ve seen are big liars, so this will be really challenging. But thanks for trying!

1 Like

Starting to use blender is really challenging. I still struggle a lot with it sometimes.

Tell me about it.
I once tried to make a helmet with it, but all I’ve gotten with it is frustration. So I just negated negative parts to negate other parts.

1 Like

Helmets are hard. the best way to make a helmet is to model over a sketch. like this: image

2 Likes

Looks very cute and simple. The neon however seems a bit too bright, but maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

Outstanding work! Maybe change some colors and add some bloom?

1 Like